Wednesday, December 14, 2011

♥ Simon Says... A Sketch! ♥

This week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog we have a fabulous sketch for you! (see below) You can turn it sideways, upside down, whatever you like! Just remember to have FUN with it!



This week the Simon Says DT was also challenge to use glitter on our cards as well as stamps by La-La Land Crafts. I chose this adorable stamp called "Caroling Luka". I colored him in with some chalks and then added lots of Martha Stewart Fine White Glitter to it.


I also used paper by October Afternoon's new line called "Holiday Style" as well as trims, seam binding, pearls and flowers.


Here is the Simon Says Sketch!

As always, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!


Have a great day!

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the image and the papers and colours are fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card Melissa !

Hugs

Jo xxxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card, Melissa! The papers are fab and I love the touches of lace and ric rac! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Karen Letchworth said...

I will be entering, as I do every week. Keep dreaming that some day I will win, but.......hmmmmm. We will see - some day?????

Your cardd is really cute. Actually my fave this week from DT. Very nice job, as always.
Karen

debby4000 said...

Melissa this is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Adorable card Melissa, such sweet Luka, your ribbon and lace are both scrumptious!!
hugs
Heather xx

Loz said...

love that seam binding colour! x

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa, Im so sorry I have missed some of your latest creations. I dont know why but for some reason blogger isnt updating me with everyones latest projects. Its very annoying! Anyway, Im here now...finally! This card is so sweet, I love the image and the music paper. Lee x