Sunday, April 14, 2013

♥ Blooming Buttons ♥

Hi there everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend! It was so beautiful here! Yay! Spring is finally here!! It felt like it was never gonna get here!! And I can't believe that in 2 short months my kiddo will be out of school for the Summer! I can't wait!!

Here is a fun and shabby card I made with some of the new Sewing Papers and Ephemera from Crafty Secrets! They are all to die for! (Not literally, people!) I just love that fun button fan card! It is from the Sewing Images and Ephemera Collection! You get 72 images in both PNG and JPG format for only $11.95! Trust me, you won't be disappointed! ;)


I also used some beautiful pink polka dot and some Vintage Sewing Ad papers from the Sewing Papers Collection! I also used 1 of the cute Bobbin Cards. I finished it off with some twill, pearls, a flower, a distressed chippy heart and of course some buttons.


I'll be back with some more sewing related creations using the new Crafty Secrets Sewing Ephemera and Papers soon!! You can also check out what the rest of the Crafty Secrets DT has made too!

                                                      ♥ Vicki Chrisman ~ DT Leader
                                                      ♥ Michele Kovack
                                                      ♥ Darlene Pavlick
                                                      ♥ Rebekah Fairies
                                                      ♥ Sheila Rumney

Have a wonderful week!

hugs...


13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is beautiful Melissa!!
There is so much going on - It is amazing
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

This is just amazing with all the wonderful details! Love the flower in the heart with the buttons and the wheal of vintage papers and the twill ribbon! Wonderful!

ike said...

Ooooh - this is totally amazing Melissa. Such a gorgeous card :-D
Hugz
IKE x

Silvia said...

What a wonderful card you've made.

gr. Silvia

Roma said...

Wow this card is so pretty ,i love it !x

joy said...

Beautiful card - you have such a way of putting things together just perfectly, Melissa!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card and details!

Theresa said...

Absolutely gorgeous:) Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Simply BEAUTIFUL!!
Hi Julie,
I did as you requested. I left a comment and can I please have the apple file..
Thank You. :-)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just love the little treasure you created here. The colors and all the layers are oh so Shabby Chic. And I agree Crafty Secrets has great fun on their papers.
Have a fun week.

Sonia said...

Wowwwww,fabulous card^_^
I like all the elements on it^_^
Big hug my friend,
Sonia

Darlene said...

Oh Melissa this is just FABULOUS!

Chriss America Real said...

These papers really are to die for! What you did with them is just amazing! So lovely!

Hugs,

Chriss