Tuesday, July 23, 2013

♥ JustRite Guest Designer ~ Day 2! ♥

Hi there everyone! Just stopping in with a couple of sneaky pics of my card today for JustRite! I have been asked to once again Guest Design for them and I am thrilled to be doing it!! :)



I used the gorgeous stamp set called Birthday Vintage Labels Four. It was from their May 2013 Release. Such a gorgeous set!!


Don't forget to stop by the JustRite Inspiration Blog to see the full card! Would love it if you left me some love over there too! ;)


big hugs to you all...
 

5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! I love all the pretty layers, especially that texty rose!

DVArtist said...

This is so pretty. I too love all the layers.
Well done.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori Aragon said...

Even your sneak peeks are beautiful LOL!!! You amaze me girl :) Off to see the whole card...
Have a great week ♥

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Had to stop at your blog to say I have enjoyed both of your JR posts and I look forward to tomorrow's!

Donna said...

Wow! I love that printed white rose. It's so beautiful!