Thursday, July 4, 2013

♥ Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit ♥

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! This year we are just taking it easy. No big BBQ this year. I am tired! LOL Just visiting the neighbor's BBQ and then going to see the Fireworks tonight in Seaside Heights. I love watching the gorgeous colors explode over the Ocean! So pretty!

I just wanted to stop by real quick and show you a couple of cards I made with the July Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. So many beautiful papers in this one!! Swoon!!


On my first card, I cut one of the straws that come in the kit to make a little cupcake pick.


Isn't that background paper sweet? Yup, it's just 1 paper!


I love that cute little cupcake stamp!


And this one has all of my favorite papers on it!! Love all the great chevron papers in the kit!!


The Jillibean Soup Butterfly buttons that come with the kit are as cute as a button!


Well, that's it for me for now! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful night!!

 hugs...


8 comments:

joy said...

LOVE this card, especially the papers in this kit! That button is adorable, too.

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards!! Gorgeous kit!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kathy S said...

What a great use of the card kit. I love both of your designs. Great inspiration.

Deb said...

Wonderful cards and that button is adorable! Thanks for sharing your lovely creations, Deb

Karen Hasheck said...

have you- or will you be very soon- be drawing for the giveaway? I was wondering as I still have the blog badge on my blog, but the time has passed that those who click can try to win..

Unknown said...

I would like to suggest a keyboard design for microsoft. I have yet to find a manufacturer that makes something like this yet I believe there is demand for it. I’ve been looking for an ergonomic keyboard like your natural ergonomic desktop 7000 but without the number keypad on the right. The mobile keyboard 5000 is close but is too small since it’s designed for portability. I’m looking for a keyboard for PCs at work & home that do not need to be transported anywhere.
I hope you hear my suggestion and I’ll be on the lookout for this keyboard. Thanks.

keylogger

Candy C said...

Melissa...welcome to Simon Says Stamp and Show. Your cards are so cute. Love how you've mixed so many colors and patterns of papers with great layered shapes. They are eye catching and beautifully done! <3 Candy

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

what yummy cards!! such bright colors and vibrant cards..wow!! love both of them... beautifulll:)