Wednesday, July 24, 2013

♥ JustRite Guest Designer ~ Day 3! ♥

♥My 2nd Post of the Day! For today's Simon Says Post, please scroll down! Thank U♥

Today is my final day as JustRite's Guest Designer. :( I had a lot of fun though creating with their awesome stamps and dies! Have you seen their new Christmas Stamps and Dies that has just been released! I just got my order the other day! I plan on creating something Christmas-sy in my near future!! :)


Just want to show you another sneaky pic! To see the full card, please visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog! Leave me some lovin' there too! I would really appreciate it! ;)


I used the oh, so fabulous! Celebration Labels One & Bracket One Set! Goes perfect with the A2 Bracket Borders One Dies from Spellbinders!!


Thank you again Kellie, Angela and the rest of the JustRite DT!! I had a blast!!

Have a great day/night!

hugs...


5 comments:

MaryH said...

Hi Melissa. Wonderful to see you are designing for one of my fav stamp companies. JR has such great stamps, that stamp out so crisp & clear. Off to see you on their blog. TFS (Thought I was a follower, didn't see my 'face' so signed up again!) Hugs

Ann said...

Hi Melissa, can't wait to see it, heading over. Hugs

Mickie said...

Running to see!

Sheri said...

I was at CHA all week but just wanted to pop in and say that you did FABULOUS this week as GDT at JR!! You always doing an amazing job!

Sharon Roselli said...

Love what you did with the kit! The burlap is so nice! I've been afraid of it but it looks great on your cards! Thanks for showing all the different things to do with the kit.