Wednesday, May 17, 2017

♥ A Bit of Sparkle ♥

Hello! I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had a lovely day. Well, it didn't start lovely, since I went to visit my mom's grave. I can't believe she has been gone a year already. My heart will never stop aching for her. She was a living angel. And I know she has now earned her true wings up in heaven, watching down on us all. But I also know that she would not want me to be upset on Mother's Day and would want me to have a wonderful day with my children. So I did! :) It's always a good mommy's day when I don't have to cook!! ;) And I got the best presents in the world! Homemade gifts from the kids! Aren't those the best presents a Mom can get? :)


We have a brand new challenge starting today at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! Our theme this week is...A Bit of Sparkle!


And the Simon Says DT are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products! I am using the beautiful Loving Heart Clear Stamp Set as well as the super fun Dot Scallop Border Die on my card.  


The papers I used are from the French Flea Market Paper Pad by PhotoPlay.  I added lots of chunky Diamond Dust glitter around the sentiment and I sprayed the Prima flower with some Sheer Shimmer Spritz for some added sparkle. I finished of the card with some May Arts Natural Twine, lace and pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you all have an amazing day!!

hugs...


6 comments:

Lin said...

Such a lovely mix of pretty things, Melissa! I really like that sweet floral panel!

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Caryn said...

Wow Melissa - this is just breathtaking - simply stunning.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Carol H. said...

Love your card with the layers, border die, lace and pearls! Beautiful!!!

Becca Feeken said...

I so love your style, this is a sweet shabby card. Just precious!

Linda Kunsman said...

I love the soft colors and beautiful touches you always add to your projects!