Monday, May 29, 2017

♥ Braided Grace Squares ♥


Happy Memorial Day! Never forget those who lost their lives fighting for our freedom and those who are still serving for our country.


                                        

I'm stopping in today with a couple of cards I made with the Braided Grace Square Dies by Amazing Paper Grace. Such a beautiful set of dies!


There are so many ways these dies can be used! They are so fun to work with and they look stunning on any card or project!


On this next card, I cut the larger dies out twice and adhered one on each side of my card base to form a "gate". I added some flowers and twine to the center of them.


These beautiful dies are not in stock at Simon Says Stamp at the moment but you can enter your email addy HERE and you will be notified as soon as they are in sock! :) And also don't forget to visit Becca and the rest of the "Amazing" Paper Grace Creative Team! ;)

Have a great week!

hugs...


2 comments:

Rachel Jolley said...

Oh my word, stunning cards, love them both! Wish SSS would allow shops here in the U.K. to stock their items, postage is now so expensive:((

SandArt said...

These are beautiful, Melissa, I really love your use of color!
Blessings,
Sandy