Sunday, May 21, 2017

♥ Filigree Booklet Card ♥

Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in quickly with a fun book shaped card I made using the Filigree Booklet Dies from the Vintage Elegance Collection by Amazing Paper Grace.

                                            

These beautiful dies can be used is so many ways! From making a sweet little book, to a card or whatever else you can imagine! They are out of stock at the moment at Simon Says Stamp but will be back in stock real soon! (You can enter your email address there and be notified when it's back in stock! ;) Click on photo for a closer look!


I am also using the Giving Occasions Stamp and Die Set also from the Vintage Elegance Collection. This set is currently in stock at SSS! It comes with 2 beautiful dies and six different sentiments. I finished off the card with some Orchid Pink Seam Binding ribbon, May Arts Natural Twine, some Prima flowers, lots of pearls and a vintage heart button.


I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

hugs...


2 comments:

Theresa said...

SO beautiful! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Lynette S said...

Beautiful card. I'm looking forward to receiving my Filigree Booklet die, so many ways to use it! (I went to Becca's recent workshop in Toronto and loved the journal and box we made). She is so excited to have all of you as part of her Creative Team -- I can see why! Have a lovely day. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.