Thursday, July 27, 2017

♥ Just because... ♥


Hi there! I have a new card to show you using some more of the gorgeous Dies by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders from the Venise Lace line. Today's card is using the gorgeous Isadora Trinkets Etched Dies. Dies are my favorite tools to create with so working with these have been a dream!


Love how these dies look on a card. Gives a simple card such flair!


The papers, clock and sentiment I used are from iralamija on Etsy.


Just want to say thank you again to Becca for having me be a part of your Creative Team. It's definitely a dream come true! ;)

Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


7 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So beautiful and pretty - how I wish I could get this wonderful vintage look on my projects! <3 / Karin

TLady said...

SO PRETTY & VINTAGE with all of the LOVELY ELEMENTS you've added! ;)

Late Blooming said...

Beautiful card. Becca is lucky to have you.

Joy, USA said...

Love how the small dies are easily used here to enhance the overall look! Sometimes it's hard to use the smaller dies and have them look good on the card. You did a great job on incorporating them beautifully!

Unknown said...

I love the two panels on this card! So pretty!

Sandra said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the flowers. Just from looking at the dies online, I wouldn't have bought the set for the flowers but your card changed my mind!

Unknown said...

this card it's so beautiful.

หนังไทยตลก