Wednesday, July 26, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes ♥


Hello! We have a new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week it's ANYTHING GOES!


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Wild Rose Studio. I am using the super cute Bears on Swing Clear Stamp for my card. I colored it in softly with some Gelatos.


The die cut frames are the Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles. I then fished it off with some ribbon, pearls and a flower.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the bears are adorable and I love your soft colouring, their fur looks real! the whole design is so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

Melissa this is so sweet, love the whole soft feel to it, the ribbon is perfect xxx

Carol L said...

Those swinging bears are just adorable and I love the brilliant purple flower accent with green ribbon! You've done some great layering of those dies for one sweet card! I love it :)

Stephanie said...

Super sweet, Melissa! I love the soft coloring and the way you embellished your card is fabulous! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa! It's so sweet and pretty xx