Wednesday, July 19, 2017

♥ Simon Says...We're Seeing Stars ♥


Hello friends! We have a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. This week we are...Seeing Stars! 


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by My Favorite Things. For my card, I am using the Stitched Strip Die-Namics Die and the Boss Babe Clear Stamp Set.


I cut the card front on an angle and then added the Stitched Strip along the edge. The die also comes with some mini star, hearts and circles dies. So I added some mini stars to the front as well.


I finished it off with some May Arts Natural Twine and some lace.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Have a great day!

hugs...


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Love this Melissa :-) the stitched design with the stars is fabulous! I need to get me this die, and the lace and twine are so pretty together,,, GORGEOUS! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

LOVE your little bit of lace running diagonally, Melissa! A great take on the challenge!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! I love the metallic stars and touch of lace :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa! It's so pretty and I live the shape xx