Sunday, January 14, 2018

♥ Shabby Chic Treat/Gift Holder ♥

Happy Sunday to you! I'm stopping in today with a super sweet Treat Holder that I made with some fabulous Amazing Paper Grace Dies for Spellbinders.


I first die cut the large Chemise frame die from the Coralene's Chemise Layering Frame Large Etched Dies Set and then used the rectangle die to cut out the center. I then die cut the Emmeline Treillage Die and adhered it over the top of the Coralene die cut. I then backed it with a piece of acetate.


I then adhered some of the Hemstitch Ovals Die Cuts to the front. I then embossed Happy Valentine's Day onto one of the Vintage Pierced Banners Dies. I then added some pearls, ribbon, gold trim and embellishments.


I then adhered the entire piece to a thick piece of pink glittered cardstock using hot glue just along the sides and bottom. This way it forms a "pocket" in which you can add candy, a gift card or any little gift that will fit. I then added some ribbon to it so it can be hung or carried.


Be on the lookout soon for some amazing new dies from Becca! You can see the Preview HERE! They are simply stunning!! I will have some projects up soon with them! ;)




Since my birthday is coming up (the 18th), be on the lookout for a Giveaway from me! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

hugs...


2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very Pretty.

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOOOVE this die! I made some little bags like this, one year out of Valentine's fabric & filled them with candies & hung them on our dinning room chairs for my families Special Valentine's Tea.... These would be GORGEOUS used like this!!! ;) LOOOOVE this idea!!! ;) AND in case I miss it, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;)