Wednesday, January 3, 2018

♥ Simon Says...Something New ♥


Hi there! Happy New Year! I hope you all have a wonderful 2018! And speaking of New...we have a brand NEW challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! Our challenge is...SOMETHING NEW! Think New Supplies, New Home, New Baby, New Year, Etc.  


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Hero Arts! For my card, I am using the Happy Happy New Year Stamp as well as some Neutrals Mixed Accents (pearls) and Champagne Sequin Mix.


I am using Neenah Desert Storm (Kraft) as my base and the fun metallic strips are from the Metallics Foil Cardstock Stack by DCWV.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a fabulous day!

hugs...


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Melissa & a Happy New Year to you xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the banners and CAS design, stunning!! :-)

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year! I hope 2018 is a good one :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Stephanie said...

Super classy design, Melissa! I love the metallic DCW trio of banners with a final touch of sequins!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!