Wednesday, January 17, 2018

♥ Simon Says...Add A Sentiment! ♥


Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! We have a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! Our challenge this week is...ADD A SENTIMENT!


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Clearly Besotted. I am using the super sweet Full Steam Ahead Clear Stamp Set for my card. I stamped the images on to white cardstock, colored them in with some Spectrum Noir Essentials Colored Pencils and then added some Glossy Accents over the top of them.


The papers I used are from the DCWV 6x6 Shimmer Pastels Cardstock Stack. Love these shimmery colors!


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a fabulous day!

hugs...


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just so cute Melissa! the train is adorable and I love the colours and beautiful bow, altogether very lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Melissa! I love the little train it's so cute xx

Lori Aragon said...

Hey Friend! I saw your card in my inbox and was admiring it... Had to pop in to tell you how ADORABLE this is!!! So incredibly sweet, just like you :)

Migdalia said...

Absolutely precious!! Wonderful job!