Thursday, March 22, 2018

♥ Amazing Paper Grace Rosettes ♥


Hello there! I'm stopping in today with a card I made using the super cute Tiered Rosettes Etched Dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. This Die set comes with 3 different edge dies for 3 different style Rosettes. They are so elegant and easy to use!


You can make different size Rosettes, by simply adhering or attaching with twine or ribbon, several die cuts together. For the larger Rosettes, I used 3 different die cuts, with the 2nd one being slightly less than the first, by simply cutting along a fold line before adhering them together.  For the top Rosette, I used 1 and a 1/2 die cuts.

 
These make such a beautiful statement on a card. They would also make beautiful decorations for a party or to dress up a gift box, gift bag or bottle of wine. On the base of my card, I also used the Grand Arch 3D Card Etched Dies. Another beautiful set by Becca!! The papers I used are from the Lavender Paper Pad by Prima Marketing.


You can find all of Becca's "Amazing" Dies HERE!


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


3 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely card. I ordered this die set but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration. Just beautiful.

TLady said...

This is QUITE STUNNING, Melissa! The papers you chose seem to emphasize the beauty of this card & your rosette!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!! ;)

Becca Feeken said...

Swooning over this lovely creation!!