Thursday, March 8, 2018

♥ Easter Time 3D Basket ♥


Hello there! Can you believe it's almost Easter? This year is flying by quicker than last year! I thought I would make a sweet little Mantle Clock themed Easter Basket. It was actually my son, Antonio's idea. Well, kind of. He was walking past as I was die cutting these Grand Dome 3D Card Dies By Amazing Paper Grace and said "hey, they remind me of an old clock that goes up on a fireplace!" So while I was planning on making some sort of Easter basket out of them I thought maybe that is an idea! So here is my "Easter Time" Mini Treat Basket. They would look cute on a table all set for Easter as a little Gift/Decoration.


I die cut the Grand Dome 3D Card Dies out using some cream colored cardstock and assembled it by gluing it together at the sides with the tabs. I did not use the Side Panel Insert Die to make the slits. For the bottom of the basket, I just simply cut a piece of cardstock and hot glued the bottom of the basket to it and trimmed any excess off.


These can be filled with candy, a tiny stuffed animal, colored eggs, money or a gift card or any other small type of gift. The clock face was printed off of google images.


Don't forget, you can see the rest of Becca's Amazing Dies HERE!


Today is my oldest son's 12th Birthday. How did that happen?? Whew! Such an amazing, sweet, kind and loving kid and I'm so proud of him! Happy Birthday Antonio!!



Have a great day!

hugs...


3 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Melissa, your creation is absolutely amazing, I love it. Thank you for the sweet work you do with my dies, it's such an honor having you on the Creative Team. I can't wait to get some of my new dies in your hands and can't wait to see what other clever things you'll make!

TLady said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTONIO! ;) You did a BEAUTIFUL JOB on this sweet little basket Melissa! I can see them on the Easter Table or a Tea Table too! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!! ;)

Deb said...

Melissa, this is so beautiful. I would love to make this for both my Mom and my Mother-in-Love. Could you tell me where you got the violet centerpiece paper? Thank you for showing us all your lovely work. Your examples are just beautiful.