Thursday, March 1, 2018

♥ Door Style Shaker Card ♥


Hi! I'm here today with a fun shaker card that is perfect to give to someone who just purchased a new home or for no reason at all, actually! :)


The first time I saw the Ornamental Arch Etched Dies by Amazing Paper Grace, I thought of an old wrought iron door. So when Becca said she wanted the Creative Team to make some sort of shaker card, I thought why not make a fun Door shaped shaker card using these gorgeous dies!


I just simply "hinged" the door using a little hot glue on the left edge of the arch inlay die. There are many ways you could do it but I just wanted to make it quick and simple. I stamped inside the shaker with a sweet sentiment from the Home Is Clear Stamp Set by Technique Tuesday. The door is kept closed by tucking it under the bow. ;)


I added a Graphic 45 Door Knob to the front of the "door" along with some flowers, ribbon and the leaves are from the Cinch and Go Flowers III Die Set.


To see the rest of the New 3D Vignettes Collection by Amazing Paper Grace just click HERE! :)


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


4 comments:

Lori Aragon said...

Oh my goodness, this is so incredibly beautiful! ❤

SandArt said...

What a clever card, Melissa, I love it! Very lovely with fun surprises.

Becca Feeken said...

Beautiful and brilliant! I love that the ornate arch is a door to open!! This is so sweet Melissa!!

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY & SO CREATIVE!!!! You know, I have seen two totally different looking flowers done with the Cinch & Go Flowers 3 set, from you ladies so far. It would be NICE to see some tutorials on how you ladies do your flowers???? GORGEOUS JOB!!! Your Roses look AMAZING!!! ;)