Monday, June 20, 2011

♥ Classic Patterns ♥

That is the name of this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room... Classic Patterns. It is to use the gorgeous colors from the amazing inspiration photo and you must use either polka dots or gingham on your card.

For my card, I used both polka dots and gingham because they are both my favorite and I couldn't decide which one to use! hehe The DT all got to play with some gorgeous stamps by this week's sponsor, Joan's Gardens. I used the beautiful Bella Rose Vase by Heartfelt Creations. I colored it in with some Copics and added some glitter to the flowers and leaves. These stamps leave such a crisp and clean image! You won't be disappointed!

This week's winner will receive a FABULOUS prize!! You will receive the entire Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose stamp collection and matching Bella Rose die ($134.99) and $5 discount on $25+ orders at Joan's Gardens! What an amazing and generous prize!!


Don't forget to visit the rest of the fabulous Shabby Girls too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo:


Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

6 comments:

Juls said...

fabby!!! I love the gingham ribbon!!! Hugs Juls

redscrap said...

whow beutiful, i lijke the paper whit the rosses, very nice
greetings mina

Debbie said...

Pretty polka dots and gingham ribbon, Melissa!!! So lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards, love the soft pastel colors you used.

:) Lori m

Sheri said...

I love this mix of patterns and colors too and that ribbon is the perfect accent!

Unknown said...

Yikes! I just found out via your choices of embellishments that I, too, qualify as Vintage. Now I find I'm also Classic. What next? Nice card, BTW!