Wednesday, June 29, 2011

♥ Simon Says...Lemon and Lavender ♥

That is the name of this weeks challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Use the colors lemon and lavender. (Of course, any shade of yellow or lavender will work!)

This week the Simon Says DT got to play with Penny Black stamps. I chose this adorable stamp called "Kickin' Teddy". Notice the little lemon slice in his drink! ;) I colored him in with some Copics and added some Liquid Pearls in White Opal. I also added some Martha Stewart punched butterflies, a Prima Rose, buttons and of course some ribbon.


And don't forget, this week's random winner of this challenge will win a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!



Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

16 comments:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

lilavati said...

so sweet:)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and I love the ribbons and embellies ,,,, lovley design :-)

luv
Lols x x x

redscrap said...

lovely!
greetings mina

Aunty Sue said...

great card and lovely stamp

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a pretty card, I love the distressed edges, gives it a unique look!

Unknown said...

awesome and lovely card, two of my personal favorite colors. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous work, Melissa! I love the butterflies along the side, so pretty!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Esther said...

Wonderful!! The color combo is oh so yummy!

Heather said...

Fabulous card Melisa, gorgeous embellishments - that bow is stunning, such a sweet image and love that ginger barred kitty!!
hugs
Heather xx

Jodi said...

I love the color combo, it's one I've never used before, and it's absolutely fabulous, and you make excellent bows, it take me a few tries to get just a basic bow. The button in the middle is cute too. Excellent work!

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!
Hugs Julie P

GabyCreates.com said...

Lovely card! great job on the coloring!....question? what program do you use to take/edit your pictures?

Kaz Bee said...

Beautiful card, love the design and the bow is a WOW :)

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your lemon and lavendar card. You inspire me! I will give it a try, but I am just learning how to post my photos and link things. I'm trying! Wish me luck.
Blessings,
Karen

Loz said...

aaawww, this is so cute! love the butterflies ♥