Monday, June 27, 2011

♥ My Favorite {Shabby} Things! ♥

That is the name of this week's theme over at The Shabby Tea Room..."My Favorite Things!" It is to use your favorite papers and embellishments on your card/project! How fun is that one!

Well, you all know by now, I'm sure, that one of my FAVORITE paper companies is The Girls Paperie. So of course, I had to use some of their papers on my card! I also used some of my favorite trims and ribbon, my favorite punch, the small MS butterflies and one of my new favorite things, Liquid Pearls. Can you believe I just tried them for the first time about a month ago! They are awesome!! What did I ever do without them?!! LOL And that adorable image is called You've Got Mail and it is a Digi Stamp from Digi Doodle Shop.  (All the sentiments were printed out of MS Word onto cardstock. - Another one of my FAVE things to do!)

Digi Doodle Shop is our sponsor this week and the winner of this week's challenge will win a $10 Gift Certificate to their awesome store!

Don't forget to visit the rest of the fabulous Shabby Girls too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

I will be back shortly with my Blogaversary Giveaway that you won't want to miss!! ;)

Hugs...

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Melissa, gorgeous image and details.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

LOVE the Girls' Paperie DSP - I used some on my card toooo! Just too sweet, Melissa :)

Carol Salisbury said...

Love the patterned paper and the digi-stamp! Also loving the lovely lace and your distressing! Very pretty card!

Kim. said...

This is a really pretty card, love the image and your lace is gorgeous.
Kim xXx

tilly said...

this is stunning, fab papers, my next buy is the MS butterflies punch
Tilly

lilavati said...

So beautiful card, I love the image and the colours.

genagirl said...

So cool! Here's a link to my blog post about your giveaway! http://papersensations.blogspot.com/2011/06/melissas-giveaway.html

Loz said...

:) this is so pretty, I love the spots and gingham.. the lace and the floral ribbon-stuff :D lol! ♥

zielony szpinakk said...

This is so beautiful card. I love Shabby :)