Wednesday, March 21, 2012

♥ Simon Says... BINGO! ♥

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here lately! They are building new homes on our street and last Wednesday the builder accidentally dug up the main Verizon Fios lines. Which meant, we had no phone, tv or internet until almost midnight Saturday night! You can take away the ringing phone but not my tv or internet!! The Amish lifestyle is not for me!! LOL (Like that one Elise!;)

Anyway, back to business!! This week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is a FUN one!! Get ready to play some BINGO!! Just use any 3 boxes in a row to create your card. (See below)


Well, I will admit I couldn't use just 3 boxes! I was kinda going for a Full board! hehe But my 3 in a row is across the middle...Pearls...Lace...Ticket. And this week the SSS DT is featuring products by Magnolia! I chose this sweet stamp called Pie Tilda from the new Sweet Crazy Love line.


I also used some new Magnolia papers from the same line called Paris Pink Peony and Calla Lilly of Paris.


To finish off the card, I also used some Magnolia Pink Paper Roses, punched Martha Stewart butterflies, some lace trim and applique, seam binding ribbon, White Opal Liquid Pearls, a Tim Holtz Ticket and that beautiful stick pin is made by my new friend, Elise! You must check out her AMAZING blog, Paper Love Affair! So talented and so very sweet!!


Here is the SSS BINGO Board!
And don't forget,  Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




And finally, the random winner from my last giveaway is...... Norma Wilson!! Congratulations Norma! Please shoot me an email with your snail mail addy!! I will be having a Spring Giveaway you won't want to miss, coming up soon!! ;)

Have a sweet day!

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) such a lovely Tilda and all your details are soo pretty :-) your shabby chic design is just fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Crafty Loops said...

This is a stunning card Melissa. The soft pinks and pastels are so pretty and the wee appliques you used are gorgeous. Congratulations to Norma Wilson too. Lee xx

Elise said...

Hi Melissa!! OoOh this is just so GORGEOUS! I so love all that BEAUTIFUL lace and that lush fabulous bow at the bottom! So STUNNING! Awww, and thank you for loving my stickpins ... you are just so LOVELY & SWEET! :)

ps .. hope they don't have any more phone/internet outages .. eeek! lol!

Big Hugs to you sweet friend!
Elise

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous work, Melissa! I just love the papers you used to layer and the touch of lace is gorgeous!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teri said...

Oh, such a soft, sweet beautiful card!!!! All of the Melissa touches make it so extra special!! And that stick pin is gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Aline Fonseca said...

Too, too cute! So delicate!
Lovely...extremely lovely!

XOXO

Aline Fonseca

Is said...

Congrats to lucky Norma!
Greetings from Spain

Rufus said...

Very sweet and spring-y! Love the lace, bow and that background paper is perfect. Congrats to your lucky winner.
R/

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Melissa.
luv
Debby

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

me encantaron!
te felicito!!
NICE!!

Jennifer said...

This is fantastic! I love how you've torn the paper and added your lace and ribbon. Love the pastels!

Becky B. said...

Congrats, Norma!! Enjoy your goodies! :)