Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shimmery Goodness!!

Here is a card I made with some Shimmerz Spritz. It will be released tonight at midnight! So make sure you visit the Shimmerz Blog to find out all the details and colors! You are gonna LOVE this stuff!! It sprays so nicely and you get great, even coverage. And the shimmer it gives to everything is awesome!! But what else would you expect from Shimmerz?!!! :) Here is a closeup of all the shimmer!! I sprayed the Maya Road chipboard house, tree, key, butterflies, and the entire card got a quick spritz when I was finished! I used a total of 3 different colors on this. Can you guess what they'r called? Well, you'll find out tonight when the Big reveal happens! And don't forget you still have time to win some for yourself! Just head over to the Shimmerz Blog for your chance! Good Luck!!

And today is my brother-in-law's Birthday!!! Have a great day Tim! We love you and miss you!!

Have a wonderful night!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Shauna said...

That is way CUTE!

Anonymous said...

How cute that is! love the card your work is as usual outstanding.
Have a wonderful and safe evening.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥

Peggy said...

How cute is that?! Great job! I'm headin' over Shimmerz's blog now! :o)

Jocelyn said...

This card is AWESOME and now I have to run over and check out the goodies!!! Have a great Wednesday!

Susan Stringfellow said...

hey Melissa! I am so excited that I won these goodies because I have never seen them! How the heck did I miss them all this time? I didn't even know you were on the team, but I love what you have done with them.

Beautiful work lately, by the way!

I have been SO busy with a new kitten that I am a bit out of the loop - he is a full time job at this age because Savvy is 14 lbs and thinks he can play rough with the kitten.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi

B said...

This is adorable! Love the fun colors!

Lighty said...

i love it))))))