Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ Cupcake Inspirations Guest Sweetie! ♥

Isn't that a cute name for a Guest Designer? Guest Sweetie! Well, that's what I am this week over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge blog!
This week's Inspiration photo is this yummy cupcake with these gorgeous colors! I love the simplicity of the cupcake, so I decided to make a simple card with those beautiful colors.
For my card I used some pretty papers by The Girls Paperie and Prima, some orange satin ribbon, punched Martha Stewart butterflies, a Melissa Frances rub-on, pearls and the butterfly trails are actually a large crystal Flourish that I cut into smaller ones.
This week's sponsor at {Cupcake Inspirations} is Flourish with a Bling! LOVE this gorgeous store!!

Don't forget to visit the CIC Sweeties for some beautiful inspiration!

Anita
Denise
Lisa
Nina
Rachel

And a BIG thank you to Rachel for having me be the Guest Sweetie this week! :)

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!

Hugs...

6 comments:

Sudha said...

Sweet card n great color combo.

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous card!

airing cupboard crafts said...

I love your card the colours are gorgeous x

Gra Sandel said...

Oh, so sweet!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Love your beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for being a Sweetie with us this week! :)

Anita said...

Such a sweet card! The bling flourishes and bow are fantastic! :)