Wednesday, April 4, 2012

♥ Simon Says... Use your Favorite Tool! ♥

This week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is all about your favorite tool! Maybe it's the Cuttlebug, your Cricut, or maybe just a simple paper trimmer or paper distresser! So break out your favorite tool and create something with it and then link it up at the Simon Says Blog for your chance at a fabulous prize!


My favorite tool is my Prima paper distresser! I love the look it gives the edges of papers and cardstock. And one of my other faves is Spellbinders Grand Calibur! Love that machine!!


I decided to make an Easel Card for a change. The papers I used are from Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee Paper Pack. The stamps are also from Pink Paislee, Spring Jubilee Clear Stamp Set. I also used Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles Dies, Liquid Pearls, lace and some seam binding ribbon.




And don't forget, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





Have fun creating!!

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the shape and all the pretty details on this ,, totally awesome !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A stunning creation Melissa, I love the design and such beautiful colours, you have so many stuning details.
hugs
Heather xx

Teri said...

Oh, pretty, pretty!! Love the circle easle card!! And all the fun things to look at... fabulous!!
Hugs,
Teri

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful! Love your favourite tools and the layout you've used! Beautiful images to!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Melissa.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my goodness what a stunning creation, Melissa! I just love the layering you did on this piece and the color pallet is gorgeous!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card! All of your creations are so beautiful. Is this an easel type card? If it is an easel type, how did you make a round one?
Hugs & Happy Easter

Crafty Loops said...

This easel card is so pretty Melissa. I do have to get myself a distressing tool as I've been using my scissors and although it does a really good job......it is blunting my scissors really badly! I'm going through scissors like nobodies business, lol. Lee x

mapowska said...

This is lovely!! I like cards that are not square or rectangular :)