Sunday, June 10, 2012

♥ {Crafty Secrets} Teacher Gift Set ♥

Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far! Yesterday was my son's last T-ball game of the season and Wednesday is his last day of school. (He's so proud of his trophy!)  So we are in Summer Mode for sure! The weather is hot and the pool is calling my name!!



 I am just stopping in to show you a wonderful way to dress up a gift for a teacher. I wanted to get my son's Kindergarten teacher something special. I'm sure she gets a zillion candles, boxes of candy, etc. So I decided to get her a pretty bracelet. {With coupons and sales, you can get one pretty cheap! ;) I thought what better way to dress up the box then to use papers from the new Crafty Secrets CD, Typography CD #3. Love the beautiful papers on there. I don't have the actual CD yet, just the original files that Sandy sent, but I can't wait to get my hands on the finished product! So many wonderful things on it!!


 To wrap the gift, I printed the lined paper onto regular printer paper instead of cardstock. The cardstock would be too bulky. I then wrapped the box like I normally would with any gift wrap and then added the fun elements to it to finish it off.


 I used a real pencil, part of the ruler paper from the CD, the "diploma" is another fun paper from the CD, that I simply rolled up and added the bow to it. And the cute alphabet "tag" is from another paper that I simply cut to use the A part of it. There are cute ones with all of the alphabets on the CD.


 I then made a card to match. The "Thank You" is a Melissa Frances rub-on transfer.


 I am entering this into Crafty Secrets 3rd Linky Party! You still have a few hours left to enter!!

 I hope you all have a blessed day!! See you tomorrow!!

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful gift! I bet she hated to open it:) Have a blessed day and thanks for sharing these tips! HUGS!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!!Fabulous Gift!!!TFS

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa your wee boy is such a wee cutie. Im sure you are looking forward to a lovely summer. Im afraid its cold and wet in Northern Ireland......as per usual. We've had the heat blasting all week! lol. So Im afraid there is no pool calling me! Maybe a hot steamy bath but definitely not the pool, lol. I love the gift wrapping and the card looks so fantastic. Such a unique way to gift wrap. Th paper looks fantastic. That cd is another thing on my "list", lol. Lee x

pooky said...

Just look at the proud little guy:))) Love your gift for the teacher Melissa! What a cute ides!
♥Bev

Karen Letchworth said...

Very cute gifts, Melissa. Their teachers will love them. I did enter this challenge as well. Crafty Secrets is SUCH an awesome company. Love their beautiful products, too!
Have a blessed week.
Karen L

Marge said...

What a fabulous gift and perfect wrapping/card for a wee one's teacher!!! LOVE it!!!

joy said...

How adorable is your little guy!! And, what teacher wouldn't love to receive a gift wrapped up like this. Just fabulous, Melissa.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so cute, I'm sure she is going to love them

Elise said...

Hi Melissa! Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous gift for a teacher! I bet she went head over heels!!! I love your shabby chic style and you're so clever with everything! That rolled up paper with the binding ... what a pretty touch!!!

Love the pics of your little one! :) He's such a darling boy!!!!

Hope you're all enjoying your Summer Days so far! :)

big Hugs,
Elise

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Melissa, your little gift package turned out so adorable and perfect for your son's teacher! He also looks adorable
Thanks for playing and posting in our Linky Party and good luck
Sandy

Sonia said...

Wonderful gift and wonderful photos :)
Hugs,
Sonia

Tracey said...

Your son is such a cutie; he will break a lot of hearts when he grows up. He should be proud of his trophy! Your teacher gift is awesome. What a unique idea. I love all the details and that bright pink bow really is eye-catching.
Hugs

Tammy said...

Melissa!!
Super great job!!!
thanks for sharing---this is so uber cute!!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable--photos and set! Love that bow!

Unknown said...

There are all very wonderful gifts and awesome photo you capture i like it.