Thursday, August 16, 2012

♥ So many reasons why.... {CPS 278}

....I Love You.

Love this new collection by My Mind's Eye. The Sweetest Thing. Lavender line. So many lovely papers...stickers...die cuts...stamps. Love those text stickers!


I thought this die cut would be perfect for the current sketch at CPS. Love the simplicity of it yet you can do so many things with it! Love it!


Here is the sketch!

Well, I thought my last post was the only one for today but I wanted to squeeze this one in too! :) Never say never, right?! hehe Have a great night!


14 comments:

Kelly said...

what a cute color scheme and love your interpretation of the sketch with the words! CUTE!

Kelly said...

what a cute color scheme and love your interpretation of the sketch with the words! CUTE!

Valentina said...

nice card, lovely colour combo, creative way to put sentiments :)

Nana said...

A really pretty card, great colors, take on sketch and love the sentiments.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

joy said...

Love the soft romantic colors of this card, Melissa!

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute! Love MME!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful interpretation of the sketch you've done and I love how you've created the sentiment section!

Theresa said...

Love the colors! Have a blessed and creative day, HUGS!

CathyinMN said...

Sweet card! Love the colors you used.

Claire Spielman said...

Terrific color combo and great take on the sketch...FUN,FUN,FUN!!!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the clever way in which you used the CPS sketch. It really emphasized the movement. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Have a creaticpve weekend. Blessings!

lucretia said...

Such a simple but wonderful card.

Laura said...

Great sketch, I love what you've done with it. The card is so cute, the colours really pop, reminds me of bubblegum!
Laura xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Great job on the sketch, and a terrific color combo!
Thanks for being such a blessing to me!
Hugs,
Karen