Saturday, June 14, 2014

♥ Simon Says Stamp July 2014 Card Kit Reveal! ♥

Happy Saturday everyone! Today is the 14th, so that means today is the big Card Kit Reveal at Simon Says Stamp! July's Card Kit, Sending Happy Mail is super cute!! Love the sweet stamp set, pretty Pink Paislee papers and stickers, cute adhesive stars, washi tape, and even a full size Simon Says Lipstick Red Ink Pad! I made 4 really simple cards with the kit that take literally minutes to make! Great for when you need a card really quick! Here we go!


For my 1st card, I used some of the cute polka dot paper and white cardstock that comes in the kit as well as the stars, washi tape and a simple stamped sentiment! Easy peasy!


Next up, this card uses the "hello" printed paper, the stars again, 1 of the cute "puffy" stickers that come in the kit and I stamped the hello stamp with the provided Red Ink. I then punched it out with a small scalloped edge punch. Using a slightly larger circle punch, I punched out a circle in the hello paper, added some of the blue cardstock behind it and then using pop dots added it to my base. I then adhered the hello into the circle. The twine does not come in the kit, but can be purchased Here! :)


Next, is a card I made using Kraft, the cute stamp set, washi and another cute sticker! Fast, easy and CUTE!


Last, I made this card using a cute Typewriter sticker and heart. The "Thinking of you" in blue is also a sticker. I finished it off with the stamped sentiment and a piece of Washi along the bottom.


Don't forget, you can pick up the July 2014 card kit HERE for just $24.95 + shipping. Or if you’d like to receive this kit and future kits for only $19.95 + shipping per month, you can subscribe here. When you subscribe you will receive kits delivered to your door automatically!   


Have a great weekend!!

 hugs...


1 comment:

Lin said...

You have been busy, Melissa! Love each one, isn't this a great kit?!