Wednesday, February 11, 2015

♥ Shabby Cat ♥

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a brand new challenge over at the super fabulous Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week's challenge... ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL.
The Simon Says DT are showcasing products this week by Paper Smooches! You don't have to use them but if you have them, we would love to see you use them!! I am using the super cute Cat Icons Die Set on my card. I love the little fish bone, paw print and that sassy cat! Too sweet! There is also a little mouse in the set as well but I didn't use it.


The papers I used are from the 6x6 Daily Stories Paper Pad by Teresa Collins. I also used some May Arts Natural Twine and some White Opal Liquid Pearls. I also used the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser Tool to give the card that shabby look.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Hope you have an amazing day filled with fun and surprises!

hugs...


11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the cat, so pretty and the papers and distressing are fabulous, beautiful design :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

How fun, Melissa! I especially like the fish bones!!

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awesome and so much sweet!!! Love it!

Heidi Crowl said...

Thanks Melissa :) So pretty! Thank you for working so hard on the Simon team. We love your work and appreciate you so much!

:) Heidi

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melissa, a fabulous design and such pretty papers..........I love your elements, especially the cute cat and her fun fish bone!!

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie said...

Lovely card, Melissa! I really like the mix of patterned papers that you used! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Melissa! fun card, luv the sweet cat and the layering! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

joy said...

How adorable! Love this card, Melissa!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, great use of the die and love those pretty papers.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Melissa your card is absolutely gorgeous. The papers are so pretty (I now need them) and the cat is adorable
hugs
Mandy xx