Wednesday, May 27, 2015

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes! ♥

It's that time again!! ANYTHING GOES at the super fabulous Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Avery Elle! Love their stamps and dies! I decided to make a set of little note cards. They were super quick and easy too!


I first started with the Dotted Borders Die Set. I die cut a design onto a piece of matted white cardstock and then trimmed off a piece at the bottom so I would have a "space" in between the cuts. For this Hello card, I matted the die cut cs to a card base made from Simon Says Doll Pink Cardstock. I stamped the "Hello" with Avery Elle's Alpha's Clear Stamp Set as well as all of the sentiments. And the ink is Avery Elle's Magenta.


This one uses Simon Says Stamp's Audrey Blue Cardstock and Every Elle's Mermaid Ink Pad.


This one uses SSS Mint Cardstock and Avery Elle's Ocean Mist Ink Pad.


I finished off the set of note cards with some May Arts Natural Twine and White Opal Liquid Pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 




Hope you all have an amazing day!

hugs...


13 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Melissa
Fabulous cards... Love the CAS look
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jingle said...

I love this design! The pop of color on each card is just fantastic!

jenn shurkus said...

such a fun set of greeting cards :) fabulous!

Heather said...

Oh I thought I arrived to the wrong blog - I don't see CAS cards from you - you've done them beautifully Melissa - I just love them!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

LOVE these Melissa ! Simple but absolutely stunning ! I will have to CASE these ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME idea and execution! This is SO inspiring, Melissa! :) LOVE them all!

Lin said...

This is a great design, Melissa, and they make a great set! And there's your signature twine bows - they are always perfect! (and I love the pearls you set in their centers!)

Stephanie said...

Totally gorgeous, Melissa! I love the POP of color in this trio :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Melissa! these are darlin, so luv the design and the size..cuuuute! hope you have a wonderful week!

sparkle & shine *~*

Migdalia said...

WOW!! I love them!! GORGEOUS cards!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Martha said...

Melissa, what an absolutely lovely set of cards.

Jenna ♥ said...

Great set!!! Love this clean and simple design!!!

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful set of cards! I also try making more than one when I design a card for a challenge-nice to have a few on hand:)