Thursday, July 2, 2015

♥ Fancy Vintage ♥ {iralamija shop}

Hi there lovelies! Stopping in with my first official DT card for the iralamija shop on Etsy! :)
             

The iralamija shop has the most beautiful shabby chic and vintage digital images! The wonderful thing about digital papers and embellishments is that you have them forever and can be reused over and over again. And the even bigger plus is they can be re-sized to whatever size you like using any simple photo editing software or even Microsoft Word. (Ex. The Shabby Butterflies Collage print out at a great size but for this particular card, I wanted it even smaller.)


And they can even be distressed just like any other paper! ;)


For my card I used the Fancy Vintage Collage and 2 of the papers from the Spring Gardens Backgrounds Collage.


Love the images in the Fancy Vintage Collage. So sweet! I added some Glossy Accents to the jar as well as some White Opal Liquid Pearls.


There are several more items in the collage as well, including some cute sewing machine images which I plan on using soon! ;)


Hope you have a sweet day/night!


hugs...


5 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so beautiful Melissa! love how you combine the papers and images!!! :)

Donna said...

Beautiful card, so soft and feminine, great look!

Jennifer said...

Melissa, I am always so inspired to create when I see you're beautiful creations! I adore this card and the wrap around doilies with the floral paper and butterfly! The added glaze to the jar an the twine. It's all so delightful! Hope you have a beautiful day!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOVE the card! Pretty and the mason jars are so popular!
deb

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love how you diecut the jar from patterned paper!