Sunday, October 8, 2017

♥ Swallowtail Tags ♥


Happy Columbus Day Eve! Hope you're enjoying your extended weekend so far! I'm also a day late for World Cardmaking Day! I actually made my card yesterday but just getting around to post it today. ;) For today's card, I am using the beautiful Spellbinders Swallowtail Tags Dies by Amazing Paper Grace. These are perfect for a Wedding or Anniversary card. Or just any kind of card, really! ;)


I am also using one of the dies (the Romantic Loops on the top) from the Graceful Corners One Dies. Another amazing set!!


Hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

hugs...


2 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Gorgeous! I love the simplicity yet elegance!

TLady said...

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!! You've shown me I need that other corner die set! LOL I actually "need" A LOT of Becca's Dies! ;) BEAUTIFUL JOB, Melissa!!!!!!!!!! Your little touches just make this card PERFECT!!!!!!!