Sunday, November 5, 2017

♥ Hemstitch Ovals ♥


Hello there! Today, I have card that I made with the new Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals Etched Dies from the Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Amazing Paper Grace. These dies are gorgeous!


Love working with these dies! Every die Becca designs is just truly stunning! Such a treat that I get to design for her! These Hemstitch Ovals are beautiful by themselves or would go nicely layered with a number of her other dies as well! The papers I used are from the Rose Avenue Paper Pad by KaiserCraft.


Hope you have an Amazing day! ;)

hugs...


2 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Gorgeous, Melissa! I love the concentric ovals!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft hues you used along with those beautiful dies!

I'd love for you to link this up to the Cropstop blog where anything goes as long as you use something from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
You can check out the current link up here:
http://www.cropstop.com/blog/autumn/october-challenge-link-party-33/