Sunday, January 28, 2018

♥ Shabby Vintage Happy Birthday ♥

Happy Sunday to you! I'm stopping in today with a shabby and vintage Birthday card that is great for either a man or woman. Good thing too since today is my gorgeous husbands birthday! ;)


I am using the Hemstitch Ovals Etched Dies from the Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. Love these awesome dies.


I am also using the fabulous Vintage Pierced Banners Etched Dies. This set comes with 3 different banner dies. They are so fun to work with! The papers I am using are from the Romantique 6.5 x 6.5 Paper Pad by KaiserCraft.



You can find all of Becca's AMAZING Dies HERE!


Hope you enjoy this glorious day!!

hugs...


2 comments:

Sassy said...

I love this card! So vintage. It's amazing how different ovals look with the hemstitch.

TLady said...

I am SO SURE your husband will LOOOOVE this B.D. card!!! It is OH SO VINTAGE & OH SO BEAUTIFUL!!! ;)