Thursday, July 26, 2018

♥ Rainbow Swirls ♥


Hello there. Hope you are enjoying your Summer so far. Today, I'm sharing a colorful card I made with some lovely dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. The base of my card is made with Sweetheart Swirl Etched Dies. After die cutting it with white cardstock, I simply inked it with some different Distress Inks.


I then did the same thing to the Trefoil Crest Diecut. I then adhered it to the base using some pop dots for added dimension. The sentiment is by Penny Black.


You can find all of Becca's "Amazing" Dies HERE!


Have a great day!

hugs...


1 comment:

SandArt said...

Oo, Melissa,
I really love all the color. Like a rainbow it gave my spirits a lift when I saw this lovely card this morning. Thank you for this bright spot in my day!
Blessings, Sandy