Thursday, January 24, 2019

♥ Elegant Foiled Congratulations Card ♥


Hello. Stopping in today with a quick and easy card that would be perfect for a wedding. As soon as I saw the Elegant Border Glorious Glimmer Hot Foil Plate by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders, it reminded me of a wedding. I actually flipped the design for my card. It really could be used either way.

 
I also used the Elegant Occasion Sentiments Glorious Glimmer Plates. I foiled the Congratulations plate with the same Matte Gold Foil as the Border plate and then using some foam dots, added it to the center of the foiled border. I then added some pearls, satin ribbon and a vintage button to finish it off. Love using the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System!


You can find all of the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Products HERE!


I just wanted to say thank you for all of the Birthday Wishes that I received. I really appreciated it!

Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


No comments: