Thursday, April 4, 2019

♥ Hot Foiled Gilded Leaves ♥


Happy Thursday to you! We are almost at the weekend!! :) What are your plans? Anything exciting? Not much going around here except for some yard work, laundry and hopefully a card or two! ;)

 
Today I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I made with the Gilded Leaves Shaped Panel Glimmer Plate by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.


This is such a beautiful set. I comes with the Large and Small Flourish and matching dies along with the corner dies.


This would be perfect for a Wedding invitation or Shower, Anniversary, Birthday or a Just Because Card.


I used the new Spellbinders Champagne Hot Foil. Such a beautiful color.



You can find all of Becca's Dies and Glimmer Plates HERE. Have fun shopping! :)


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


3 comments:

SandArt said...

These are beautiful, Melissa!

Dragonflies & Dreams said...

I love the gilding.. you make it look so beautiful.. cant wait to get started on that... Thaks for the inspiration

Becca Feeken said...

This is simply exquisite. To pull something like this out of an envelope - would make me gasp. Beautiful!!