Tuesday, September 25, 2012

♥ Inspired by Pinterest! {and Freckled Fawn!} ♥

Do you Pin? I do and let me tell you, it is addicting! So many fabulous things to inspire you on there! From decorating your home, throwing a wonderful party, baking a fabulous cake, putting an outfit together or even making a card! Pinterest is so much fun!


I was inspired to make a card using this gorgeous shabby chic photo I found on Pinterest. It inspires me in so many ways. Love the ribbon spools, colors, textures and of course the old shabby chic vintage goodness!


I am entering this card into the Pinterest Challenge on the I am Doe (Freckled Fawn) Blog! Love Freckled Fawn's Washi Tapes! The Rose tape is my all time fave Washi Tape! Such a gorgeous pattern! I adhered some of the tape onto some white cardstock and then ran it through my Cuttlebug with the My Favorite Things Chevron Stripes Die. I also used a piece of the tape as a dress on the Maya Road Chipboard Dress Form.  


I also used some Prima Tea Thyme paper, PTI's Button Boutique Stamp Set and Buttons and Tag Dies, lace, mini wooden clothes pin, pearl stick pins and some Liquid Pearls.


Have a sweet day!




10 comments:

Kelly said...

darling. LOVE how you used the washi in so many places. Just really ties it all together!

Jenny said...

FAB! Love pintrest - love your creation!. It is totally addictive I agree, but so useful - How did I ever manage to find anything before - lol! Jen x

Nana said...

Beauyiful. Love the little dress form.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Sonia said...

Beautiful elegant card Melissa:)
Love every single gorgeous detail:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable card!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Lori Aragon said...

Soooooooo pretty! I'm totally drooling lol! Now I want everything on this card :) I need a money tree, can you find one on Pinterest???

Have a great week Melissa!

Judy Cook said...

I love the colors in this card. Just beautiful. I've used my tags a lot but never thought to cut them out of my felt. Thanks for the idea. You always give me so many ideas.

lisa808 said...

Great card--love the dress form, lace, pearls, and cute closespin.

HeARTworks said...

I try to avoid Pinterest because when I visit, I tend to stay a loooong time! Your card is sooo pretty! I love all the elements and how you tied it all together! Patsy from
HeARTworks and
papemelroti