Wednesday, September 26, 2012

♥ Simon Says... Anything Goes!! ♥

It's that time again...Anything Goes at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!! As long as it is a paper type craft, we want to see it!! Cards, layouts, altered items, gifts, etc! Get that creative spark flowing!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!


This week the Simon Says Stamp DT are featuring products by October Afternoon! I used one of my all time favorite's by OA, Farmhouse. I used the Farmhouse 8x8 Paper Pad, Journal Cards and Little Flyers. Love the patterns and colors in this line!


I also used my Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, large Prima Flower, White Opal Liquid Pearls, paper doily and Hero Arts Accent Hearts.



And, don't forget, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!






♥♥♥ And check this out!! ♥♥♥ You can win a fabulous prize!! ;)



Have a great day!






16 comments:

Judy Cook said...

Oh I just love this card. I'm going to go purchase that paper pad. How cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

The Cropping Canuck said...

Beautiful!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty, Melissa! I love that frosted mint green flower!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Melissa :-) the colours and whole design of this is just so very pretty ,, you have shabby chic down to a fine art ! stunning ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Love this, Melissa - what a wonderful collage of cuteness!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

This is such a pretty card!

Heather said...

It's gorgeous Melissa, a stunning design and colours, your details (as usual!!) are just beautiful.

hugs
Heather xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Melissa, so very pretty, I love your distinctive style :)
hugs Mandy xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful layering and embellishing, Melissa! I love the little pearl touches!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Carroll said...

So very pretty, Melissa! Love all the layers and embellies. Perfect vintage chic! :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! love all the wonderful eye-candy on here!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

lucretia said...

Good luck with your beautiful card. Wish I could enter, but I don't have a blog...

Jo Nevill said...

Super card Melissa. Love all the embellies you have used, I've put these on my shopping list !

Hugs

Jo x

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! Love all the bits and baubles here and there!

cheiron said...

So soft and pretty! Love all the fun elements on this card too.