Wednesday, March 20, 2013

♥ Make it Pop! ♥

♥♥ For today's Simon Says Stamp Post, please scroll down! Thank you! ♥♥

When I saw the current challenge at the JustRite Inspiration Blog, I knew I had to make something for it! It is to "Make it Pop" and also make it a Birthday card. (Happy Belated Birthday Sheri!) I love using dimensional adhesives on my cards to make them "pop". So I broke out one of my favorite Go To Stamps of all time, Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty by JustRite. Love this beautiful and versatile set! I placed some foam dots behind the labels and butterflies to make them come off the card a bit


I paired the stamps with some gorgeous shabby papers from the Iralamija Etsy Shop. I also used some Spellbinders Labels Twenty Dies, a Prima Crystal Heart and some White Opal Liquid Pearls.


You still have a few hours left to join the JustRite "Make it Pop" Challenge!



Have a wonderful night!!


10 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so pretty!!

joy said...

Love this pretty card! I don't have any JustRite stamps; will have to put them on my LONG wish list!

Lou said...

Hi! such a pretty card,gorgeous detail and papers too.hugs Lou.xx

Shona said...

Beautiful ! The vintage papers are so pretty with your sweet labels and butterflys. Thanks for posting the link for the papers!!

Sheri said...

This mix of papers and colors is truly divine! Always so pretty! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Theresa said...

So pretty Melissa! Someone is gonna love receiving this beautiful card! Have a blessed week, HUGS!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the color combination and those cute little butterflies.

Lori Aragon said...

Oh Melissa... I LOVE this!!! I'm off to find those papers now - it's your fault LOL :)
Love and blessings, Lori

CathyinMN said...

Totally beautiful card!

Sonia said...

Just wonderful work my dear, beautiful and sweet details^_^
Have a gorgeous day,
Sonia