Wednesday, March 27, 2013

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes! ♥

♥ Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Stacey!! I hope you have a super fabulous day! Miss you! And Happy Birthday to the BEST Mom in the world tomorrow! Love you both so very much! ♥

Hi there bloggy friends!! It's time for another 'Anything Goes' challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! As long as it involves some type of paper crafting, we want to see it!


This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by either Mama Elephant or Avery Elle! I chose this sweet set by Mama Elephant called "Cup of Wishes". Love all of the cute little tea bags in this set!


I also used the new Spellbinders Bracket Borders One Borderabilities Dies! They are so fun to use and the possibilities are endless!


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





Have a wonderful day! And also have a very Blessed and wonderful Easter!!

hugs...





13 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Your card is so pretty - I would have never thought to stamp on a doily and they you have just makes your card even more special. I always look forward to seeing your creations. I've enjoyed being part of the Simon Says team this past month. Dee

Jingle said...

Very pretty card, Melissa!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love that we used the same set ,, and I love what you did with yours :-) Fabulous inspiration :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous, Melissa! I love that you stamped on the doily - how brilliant is that?! :)

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card Melissa. Love it

Hugs

Jo x

Lin said...

I'd love to have this teacup to have my tea in! Lovely card, Melissa!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! Love it! :)

Heather said...

A beautiful card Melissa, gorgeous colours, and I love your cupa and the stunning Spellbinders border - that might be falling into my basket!!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty card, Melissa! I love the sentiment in the doily :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and sooooo pretty.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Beautiful color combination and such a fun card. Love the way you've broken up the sentiment!

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Melissa. Live the pink and the spellbinder's bracket you used!
Hugs, xo

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

The pink and the aqua are so beautiful together, love this fabulous design and of course, I love nice cuppa coffee, lol.