Monday, March 25, 2013

♥ Spring is here... ♥

...well, not exactly! It is snowing actually! But I know Spring is peaking it's head right around the corner! I just know it!! I hope so, anyway! :) But since it is snowing, we are taking advantage of it and we are off to Vermont to get some last minute skiing in! Will have some pics when I get back on Saturday!

Speaking of Spring, here is a card I made using a Spring Printable from Crafty Secrets. Love the pretty and adorable images in this set!


The Butterflies are from the Springtime Love Digital Stamp Set. Love how you can mix and match so many Crafty Secrets products together! The card base is made from Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles Dies.


Have you seen the new Sewing Printables and Stamps coming out by Crafty Secrets?? You can see them HERE! I think I died and went to heaven!! Love! Love! Love!! I will have a sample for you next Monday as well as the New April Linky Party!

Have a great week!

hugs...

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

liszha said...

Lovely!

Kristi said...

I adore this! Love rich purples and wonderful dies!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

This card is so gorgeous^_^
Beautiful diecuts^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Chriss America Real said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the deep, rich colors, so lovely!

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Lori Aragon said...

Oh so pretty Melissa!!! Of course I had to check out the sewing goodies toooooooo :) Def LOVE!!!