Sunday, March 17, 2013

♥ Easter Egg Wraps ♥

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!! I can't believe Easter Sunday is only 2 weeks away! My kids are ready for the Easter bunny to come hopping along! My oldest son can't wait to have an Easter Egg hunt. He loves finding the eggs even more than what's inside of them! And now my 2 year old will be in on the hunt! This shall be interesting!! ;) Speaking of eggs...here are some Easter Egg Wraps I made with some Crafty Secrets goodies!


For this first one, I used 2 different Digi Stamp Sets by Crafty Secrets, Bunny Hop and Spring Bunnies. For all of the egg wrap bases I used papers from the Radiant Paper Collection. I just cut a strip of paper and glued the ends together to form a "stand" for the eggs.


This next one also uses Bunny Hop and Spring Bunnies.


And finally, this last one uses one of the smaller eggs from the Victorian Floral Easter Eggs Set. (Love this set!!)


These would make great place card settings for your Easter Table too! Just add their name along the bottom or add an extra tag with the name on it.

♥ I would love to enter these into the following wonderful challenges! ♥

~ My Time to Craft! ~ Bunnies
~ Crafty Calender ~ Easter Egg-stravagansa!
~ The Crafty Bloggers Network ~ Spring or Pastel
~ Crafty Sentiments Designs ~ Hello Spring

Well, I'm off to get the kiddos to bed! Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

You are so creative Melissa
Always get so much inspiration from your blog.
Thank you,
Have a good week
Hugs Kelly

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Melissa.
Gr Elly

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute!

Sonia said...

Wonderful eggs my dear creative friend^_^
I love the images^_^
Have a beautiful day^_^
Sonia

Theresa said...

Oh they are precious! Good for you getting a jump on the eggs:) Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!

Diane said...

Love these...and very creative idea!! Hope your Easter egghunt goes well with your little ones, they are such fun at that age!!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, love these, so creative and fun. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Semtiments this week xxx

Pat said...

Super projects. Thanks for joining our challenge at MTTC, hope to see you next week.

Pat xx

Cheryl said...

These are adorable! I never knew an egg could be dressed up so elegantly! ;)

Angela Drummond said...

Very well dressed eggs indeed :) thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Beverley said...

Gorgeous eggs. Thanks for joining in our "Easter Egg-stravaganza" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x