Wednesday, March 13, 2013

♥ Simon Says...Choose A Sketch! ♥ (My Winner too!)

We have a fun challenge for you this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! We have not 1 but 2 fabulous sketches for you to choose from by our own Dawny! (See below)


This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing stamps by Art Impressions. You don't have to use them but if you do have them, we would love to see them! I chose to use this cute Easter Chicks Stamp on Sketch No. 1.


I colored in the image with some Copic markers, glitter and White Opal Liquid Pearls. The papers I used are from the Carta Bella So Noted 6x6 Paper Pad. The "hello chickie" sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Eggstra Special Sentiments Set. I also used some Spellbinders dies, Classic Scalloped Circle and Decorative Labels 1.


 Here are the Simon Says Stamp Sketches!

 Sketch No. 1

 Sketch No. 2

And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!






And my lucky giveaway winner of the $200 Visa Card is.......

                                              ♥ Shelly Irruya ♥

Congratulations Shelly! Please shoot me an email with your snail mail addy so I can get your card out to you asap!! I'll have another Visa card giveaway very soon! ;)

Have a wonderful day!

hugs...




21 comments:

Bridie said...

Oh so cute! I love the sketch you've chosen and how you've used it.

CathyinMN said...

Very cute Easter card!

Vivi Morais said...

NIce card!!!

Congrast, Shelly!!

Thanks, Melissa!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the little chicks are so very cute and the delicate colors and fancy frame are lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Migdalia said...

A darling card!Love your chickies...lol
Congrats to the winner!Awesome!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Jo Nevill said...

Super sweet card, love it !

Hugs

Jo x

Jo Nevill said...

Super sweet card, love it !

Hugs

Jo x

Lin said...

I couldn't wait to see what you'd do with this stamp! Love the sweet pastels, Melissa!

deesdesigns said...

Love the soft pastel, springy colors - those little chickies are too cute! I'm having so much fun being part of the Simon Says Stamp team thim month - thanks for having me!Dee

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is just the sweetest thing!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous chickie card, Melissa! Also, I really love the way you embellished the egg :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Adorable card! I love the sweet image and glittery egg. :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Melissa and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Natali Yarkova said...

Поздравляю !

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my dear^_^Beautiful image and colors^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Heather said...

This is adorable Melissa, a lovely design and such pretty colours. Your image is so sweet - I love your pearly egg and gorgeous details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Absolutely adorable, Melissa! Love the soft spring-y colors, and your use of the sketch looks effortless! :)

Lori Aragon said...

EEK! How adorable!!! I've gotta try this sketch :)
Congratulations to Shelly ♥
Love and blessings, Lori

Elise said...

Awwww Melissa! This is just so DARLING & PRECIOUS!!! Love all the Spellbinder shapes on there .. gorgeous!

Hope you are doing well!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Very cute card,I'm hoping to get a little time so I can participate in this challenge. If I would stop looking at all this great blogs then I would have the time!

downrightcrafty said...

how beautiful, love all the detail
Hugs Kate xx