Saturday, July 26, 2008

ScrapLove Summer Challenge ~ Week 2


I did this layout for the Summer of Scraplovin' 6 Week Challenge over at ScrapLove.com. This past weeks challenge was to make a layout using at least 3 non-scrapbook items from your Junk Drawer! How fun is that!! So here is what I used: a rubberband, whiteout, a screw, nut, washer, picture hanger, twine, garbage bag ties (the photo corners), notebook paper, binder clip and one of those link chains for keys. This is the first layout I have done without using any Inque Boutique products, but wait a minute!! I had to sneak something in there!! The little "boy" stamp hanging from the key chain is, you guessed it, an IB stamp!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a look! Your son is just the cutest. Very cool, layout - love how you incorporated so many things into that challege. Great job!

Catherine said...

Very cute photo, and I love the layout.

Anonymous said...

ps, I'm adding you to my blogroll!
Lindsay

Unknown said...

Hi! I saw you on Lindsay's blog and thought I would swing by! Nice place you have here!