Friday, August 1, 2008

Sizzlin' Summer Fun Contest!


Well, today is the First day of August! WOW! This summer is going fast! Here is a layout I did for the Sizzlin' Summer Fun Contest over at Your Memories by Design.com (ymbd.blogspot.com) Go and check it out! It is a wonderful site with alot of talented people, fun contests and a great gallery and forum.

If my son could stay in the pool all day, he definitely would! We literally have to pull him out! He just started to swim on his own. So now it really is fun for him. He is such a quick learner, he's only 28 months! He is too much!!


All the patterned papers are Inque Boutique's Cabana line except for the blue polka dotted one, that is Making Memories and the orange lace cardstock is by Ki Memories.
Stamps and chipboard wave are also by Inque Boutique.

Well, don't forget to go and check out YMBD's contest. Maybe it will get you motivated to scrap all those summer photos you have so far, I know it's motivating me!! Have a great day and rest of summer!!

Hugs, Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, Cute page, we are actually off to a pool party ourselves! That reminds me, I've got to bring the camera! Take care,Lindsay

Unknown said...

I saw you on CraftVegan's Blog and thought I would stop by and say hello...nice blog and wonderful scrappin' you have here!!!! :) Swing by my place if you have time...love to "meet" fellow scrappin/bloggin' chicks! :)

Unknown said...

Hiya! Thanks for the visit! I'd love it if we linked eachother!!! That would be great! :) Are you a member of ReadySetCreate, by chance or are you on facebook?