Thursday, June 10, 2010

♥ Thanks for being you ♥ MOJO142

Another envelope card and another MOJO card! I love this week's sketch at the Mojo Monday blog! It is so fun and versatile. I changed it up bit for this card. I used some October Afternoon papers from the Fly A Kite and Thrift Shop lines as well as the Maya Road Kraft envelope, Martha Stewart punched butterflies, fabric brads, Melissa Frances rub-ons, trim, string pearls, Hero Arts heart pearls and some cotton ribbon. ♥Tip♥ Since the front of the card is so heavy and I wanted to use Kraft colored cardstock as my base, I used a piece of lightweight cardboard as my base! It makes for a much steadier card base and it still looks like Kraft cs.Here is the Mojo sketch:This card is also for the Ways to Use it challenge over at SCS today. To use a bug on your card.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

6 comments:

Emily said...

Love your cards! They are so cute with their little envelopes on the front and all the details you do to them.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Kate said...

I love that little envelope too! Great job. That sentiment is wonderful!

Gabi Alberti said...

Hello Melissa!! Your card is so sweet, so cute, so everything that is good!!

Xabi said...

muy bonito
felicidades

Noreen said...

I just love the way you use the little kraft envelopes on the front of your cards! It would be a cute place to tuck a gift card or special note.

Cheri Wenger said...

Just love that phrase. What fun with the envelope and button closures! Always inspiring!!!