Wednesday, February 29, 2012

♥ Simon Says... Anything Goes!!! ♥

Well, it's that time again....Anything Goes at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Just link any type of creation on the SSS blog and you are in the running for a fabulous prize!!


This week the SSS DT is featuring products by My Mind's Eye! Love MME!! I used some awesome products from the new Be Amazing collection. The papers are from the Follow Your Heart Paper Pad and the stamps from the Follow Your Heart Clear Stamp Set.


I also used some brads and rhinestones from the same line. And to finish it off, I also used some of my hand dyed seam binding, a paper doily and glitter. I colored in the image with some Pastel Chalks.


As always, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!



Happy Leap Day!!

hugs...

4 comments:

danni reid. said...

i LOVE your card adn love the stamping on the doily♥

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful work, Melissa! I just love the embellishments you used and the layout is so gorgeous :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

DIANA L. said...

This is another on of your amazingly beautiful cards. I just love how you put the elements in the right place and it all comes together so delicately

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa, I am so sorry I havent been about to comment on your blog. Life keeps getting in the way! Grrrr! We are trying to gut my craft room out. Who knew you could stuff such a small room so full of crafty goodies!! I love this card. The butterfly is beautiful and I love the wee bicycle charm too. Lovely card. Lee x