Monday, July 22, 2013

♥ JustRite Guest Designer ~ DAY 1! ♥

Hi there everyone!! I hope you all had a super lovely weekend! This week I am Guest Designing again for JustRite Papercraft! And I am thrilled about it!! I love JustRite stamps and Dies! The BEST stamp company out there, in my opinion!! (And many others too, I'm sure!) Love their gorgeous stamps and how so many of the stamp sets are interchangeable! And not to mention, how well they work with Spellbinders Dies!


Here is a sneaky peek of today's card! To see the full card and all of the details, please visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog!


I used the JustRite stamp set called Chicken Soup Labels Four. So cute!


I am also thrilled that Kellie Fortin put 3 of my cards in their 2013 JustRite Papercraft Summer Catalog!! Thank you so much Kellie!! Such an honor for me!!


Have a sweet day!

hugs...


3 comments:

Lin said...

You and Just Rite are a perfect fit, Melissa - congrats!!

Darlene said...

WOW Congrats Melissa and I agree with Lin ... you & JustRite are a perfect fit! Your creations are always inspirational and just beautiful! Enjoy the spotlight ... you so deserve it!

KathR said...

What is the old saying Melissa, If The Glove Fits .. Wear It!... And the glove definitely fits you!....