Wednesday, July 17, 2013

♥ Simon Says...By the Sea ♥

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new challenge on the BRAND NEW Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! We have moved the blog now to Wordpress! So make sure you Bookmark the new Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! Also, if you already subscribe by Email than you should be fine. The emails transferred over to Wordpress. But it won't hurt to just update your bookmarks or readers to insure that you receive them. :)


This week's challenge is called "Down by the Sea". So anything Beach/Nautical related. The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Fancy Pants this week. I chose to use the Down by the Shore line. Love the sweet papers in the 4x6 Brag Paper Pad. I made the little sailboat out of some of those papers.


I also used some 6x12 Tape Stickers and some of the cute Photo Frames also from the Down by the Shore line. I added some White Opal Liquid Pearls to the boat and the punched stars.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!






Here is an Inspiration Board for you!!

Have a wonderful day!!

hugs...


12 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

I love this card! It looks so colorful!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is darling! I love the texture!

Sarah - Crea S said...

Such a cheerfull card!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Lin said...

I LOVE your design, Melissa - summer to the max!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Melissa :-) I love how you manage to make so many layers !! totally awesome ! :-) The little boat is super cute :-)


luv
Lols x x x

Chriss America Real said...

How cute is this? I just love your card! I live at the beach, so I love beachy things, this is just adorable!

Hugs,

Chriss

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Melissa! This is a super cute card. I'd love to have you join our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday if you get time. Our wonderful sponsor this week is Freckled Fawn!! Always a favorite!

Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

What a fun card! So bold and energetic!

Heather said...

Wow Melissa - it is amazing how many fabulous colours, patterns and elements you have created on one card.
I love your little boat!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! I love the way you piece it together!! Super fun!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jingle said...

This is totally fun and absolutely adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable