Saturday, February 22, 2014

♥ SCS Love Fest Challenge by Simon Says Stamp ♥

Happy Saturday! Have you seen all of the fabulous Love Fest Challenges over at Splitcoast?? Well, if you haven't make sure you check them out! There are many fun daily challenges and great prizes up for grabs!


Today Simon Says Stamp is hosting a challenge! It's called "Die Crazy"! Create a card using a die or dies and upload to the SSS Love Fest Challenge Forum using the Keyword LOVEFEST2014I! (the last letter is a capital i)  You can find it HERE!

Here is the 1st card I made for the challenge. I used lots of great dies on this one. I first started with Spellbinders Stately Circles Dies. I half embossed and half cut the larger circle die. You can see the fun tutorial on how to make it HERE.


Next I used the pretty Chrissy and Leanna Butterfly Dies by Simon Says Stamp and the Filigree Corner Die by La La Land Crafts. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Apothecary Labels Set. I also used some White Opal Liquid Pearls and some string gems and pearls.


On this card, I used the Pointed Feathers and Large Heart Dies by Simon Says Stamp. Love those cute feathers!! I used papers from the Homemade With Love line by Carta Bella.


I also used some clear sequins, White Woodgrain cardstock by Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment is by Clearly Besotted, Love Quotes Clear Stamp Set.



Simon Says Stamp is giving away 2 $25 vouchers to the Simon Says Stamp Store! One for entering our challenge and one for an entrant who has joined in with every challenge throughout the event! So make sure you join in on the fun! You have until March 3rd! ;) 





Have a great rest of your weekend!! Off to pack! We are going to Vermont for some skiing! ;)

hugs...
 

P.S. Oh, and don't forget to check out the New Spring Release by Simon Says Stamp! I love it all! *Swoon*



5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Your first card is so beautiful and the 2nd so fun! I love the feathers and hearts together! TFS!

laurigami said...

Both of your cards are beautiful

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome cards! I love the color combo on the first card and the beautiful doily for the focal point!
The second card is so pretty! Love the polka dot heart, fun sequins and awesome sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CathyinMN said...

Both cards are wonderful -- and such different cards, too.

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous cards, Melissa! I love all the layers on the first and the clean, bold layout on the second!